Warranty provision InnoPet B.V. 01-01-2023, warranty provision subject to typographical errors.
InnoPet B.V., with its head office in Nieuwegein, The Netherlands (hereinafter referred to as “InnoPet”) supplies its pet strollers and bicycle
trailers with the brand InnoPet (hereinafter collectively and separately referred to as “product”) under warranty, subject to the following
1. The manufacturer’s warranty period is 24 months from the date of purchase as indicated on the proof of purchase.
2. This manufacturer’s warranty is only valid in Europe and the United Kingdom where the product was purchased. InnoPet only guarantees
that the product complies with the legal provisions and / or government regulations that apply in the area in which the product is sold.
InnoPet reserves the right to apply a different manufacturer’s warranty for those specific areas.
3. This manufacturer’s warranty only applies to a product that is purchased for private use. This limited manufacturer’s warranty expressly
does not apply to products obtained for commercial purposes or use, including, but not limited to, products for commercial rental.
4. The manufacturer’s warranty gives the right to repair, unless InnoPet is of the opinion that replacement or return of the product or spare
part is necessary. InnoPet bears the costs and risk of transport to and from the seller (hereinafter: “the seller”) from whom you purchased
the product, provided that the repair is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
5. InnoPet reserves the right to discontinue the manufacture of specific models, colours, coverings or accessories and therefore replaces
parts with comparable products, colours or coverings during the manufacturer’s warranty period.
6. To make a claim under this manufacturer’s warranty, you must provide InnoPet with the following items:
- a copy of the proof of purchase, which is dated;
- a clear description of the complaint; and
- The production number of the article in question, if possible; and
- the defective product and / or photos – and if possible videos – of the defective part or product.
All details can be send to email@example.com
7. The manufacturer’s warranty is non-transferable. It can therefore only be invoked by the first owner.
8. The manufacturer’s warranty does not affect any legal rights you may have, such as the right to hold the seller liable for defects. Legal
guarantee means that a product is or must do what the consumer can reasonably expect from it.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE FACTORY WARRANTY?
- all manufacturing defects in the fixed frame (24 months);
- all manufacturing defects in the axles (24 months);
- all manufacturing defects in the wheels (24 months);
- all manufacturing defects of the safety harness (24 months);
- all manufacturing defects on the fabric / covers and zippers (12 months)`
THE FACTORY WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY IN THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Defects due to the pet’s behaviour, such as biting and scratching and other similar activities.
- Defects due to negligence or an accident and / or use or maintenance other than specified in the user manual.
- Defects due to overload where the maximum load capacity has been exceeded
- Damage to the product as a result of normal wear and tear.
- If you have made adjustments or repairs or have had them carried out without first obtaining written permission from InnoPet or the
- Improper mounting or installation of third-party parts that are not compatible with the product.
- Damage due to inattention or accidental damage, abnormal use or insufficient care.
- Improper storage / care of the product.
- Damage to push handles or upholstery caused by normal daily use of the product.
- Holes or tears in the tires.
- Rust formation as a result of a lack of care
- Damage as a result of incorrect use or failure to follow the user manual.
- Damage as a result of repairs carried out by unauthorized persons or as a result of incorrect disassembly of the product.
- Transport damage (during air or other transport): carefully inspect your InnoPet product after it has been transported by an airline (or
other carrier), and immediately file a claim with the carrier in case of damage.
- Customer dissatisfaction with the product with regard to suitability, weight, functionality, colour or design.
It should always be borne in mind that obstacles can cause damage to your buggy. When going down a sidewalk, tilt the buggy slightly towards you so that the front wheel is off the ground. Then push the buggy forward and let the rear wheels gently roll off the pavement first. Then you can put the front wheel back on the ground. Never bump your buggy against a curb, this can cause damage to the wheel suspension and is not covered by the warranty! Prams and bicycle trailers must be used on paved surfaces to prevent damage to, for example, the wheel suspension. Metal rims / parts require maintenance. It is not a stainless steel material. Think of walks on the beach where the buggy is exposed to, for example, salt and moisture. Good maintenance extends the lifespan. Before folding your product, make sure that all zippers are – if possible – completely unzipped. If this is not the case, there may be too much tension on the covers, resulting in cracks. There is no warranty if this event occurs.
GOOD TO KNOW:
Should the situation arise that a part is defective and this falls outside the manufacturer’s warranty, you can in almost all cases order the
spare parts separately.